- Leading Manufacturer Of High-Quality Products
- International Renown For Our Diverse Range Of Award-Winning Products
- Fully Equipped With State-Of-The-Art Technology
- All Products Have Been Designed With The Professional In Mind
- Constantly Modernizing Our Powerful Devices To Meet The Demands Of The Modern User
- Product Type : Auto Accessory
- Package Dimensions : 8.6"L X 9.6"Wx7.5"H
- Package Quantity :1
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Helps protect against engine wear by screening out abrasives, such as carbon, sand, dust and bits of metal before they can get into your oil
- Pressure-relief valves help minimize the chance of contaminated oil circulating back into the engine
- Pressure-relief valves also help maintain the supply of oil to the engine under extreme cold conditions or if the filter gets clogged
- Steel cases are “ironed” for a precise fit, fluted to ease removal and painted to resist rust
- Efficient filter media offers increased dirt-collecting capability and ability to capture more engine-harming particles
- ✅GENUINE OEM FILTER ✅DIINGO Oil Plug Drain Gasket Made with GRADE A+ Material.
- ✅FITMENT TOYOTA |Avalon 2005-2018(Only 2005 V6 3.5L| Camry 2007-2017| Highlander 2008-2017| Rav4 2006-2017| Sienna 2007-2017| Tacoma 2016-2017| Venza 2009-2015| Others
- ✅FITMENT LEXUS | RX450h 2010-2018| RX350 2007-2018| NX300h 2016-2017| LS500h 2018| NX200t 2015-2017| LC500h 2018| ES300h 2013-2018| ES350 2007-2018| GS200t 2016-2017| GS350 2017-2018|...
- ✅COSTUMER SERVICE is available, contact us and send the VIN NUMBER of you vehicule. We will check and find the right part for you. MONDAY - MONDAY 8am-5pm
- ✅BEFORE BUY remember that it is very important to select the YEAR and MODEL of your vehicle, but more important to select the engine version to know if the part applies. AVOID...
It is a fact that our cars are put to test on a daily basis. Not only do you use them to travel thousands of miles but factors like road conditions and weather can also contribute to the early demise of our vehicles. Naturally, cars are meant to last quite long. But, this doesn’t mean that they get to live a healthy life forever. These are machines that have a depreciation time, after which they can no longer be of good use.
This doesn’t mean we are helpless to this fact, however. We can also do something to keep our vehicles in their top performance and at its absolute best. As the owner of the car, the responsibility falls on you. Think of it as if you were caring for a child. Then, especially when you spent a lot of hard-earned money on these vehicles, the last thing that you’ll want is for them to die an early demise.
However, we can also do something to keep our vehicles in their top performance and absolute best. By keeping them checked on a regular basis and replacing worn out parts, you can keep your cars in good shape for many years to come.
A Complete Buying Guide on Finding the Best Oil Filter to Buy
One of the most important parts of your car that you have to check and maintain regularly is the engine. Your car runs because of the engine, so it’s just but important for you to prioritize it out of all your car parts. In order to keep it running smoothly, it is important that you have quality engine oil that can withstand any high temperature and the best oil filters to keep this oil clean of any abrasive components.
Knowing Oil Filters
Learn more about engine oils and its corresponding filter, by reading through below.
Oil filters speak for their name; they are basically filters made to filter out the oil used in your engine. That way, the engine oil that you have stays in a better condition, for a longer time.
- Cartridge filters
- Enclosed canister filters or what they call spin-on filters.
Now the kind of filter you need will depend on the type of car you have. Keep in mind that buying the right kind of oil filter can do wonders for your engine and the performance of your vehicle.
Picking the wrong one can cause major oil leaks as well as low oil pressure and improper filtration of the oil. So if you need to know the kind of oil filters that are in the market today, let this article guide you.
Here are some good oil filters that you can buy today; make sure that you pick one according to the specs of your vehicle to avoid problems in the future.
Best Oil Filter For Synthetic Oil: With Reviews
1. Mobil 1 M1-110 Extended Performance Oil Filter
This oil filter is one of the best sellers that you can find in the market today. This is because it provides your car with long-lasting performance compared to other oil filers.
It effectively removes any contaminants that you can find in oil with a 99.6% Multi-Pass Efficiency rating as well as advanced synthetic fiber blend.
It can hold double the number of contaminants compared to other types of oil filters. In fact, it has 28.0 grams of capacity. It can also withstand operating pressure nine times than normal. It helps in preventing dryness by removing any internal leakage during shutdown through the anti-drain back valve made of silicone.
- It’s very effective in filtering oil.
- It can last a long time.
- It works great on removing any leakage.
- It can work with all types of cars.
- It’s a bit expensive than other types of oil filters. but the good news is that there are sites like GoPromoCodes that enable you to have expensive oil filters, at a discounted price.
- It is lighter compared to other types of filters giving it a cheap feel.
- It is smaller than the usual filters.
2. Royal Purple 10-2835 Extended Life Oil Filter
Another good oil filter that you can get for your car comes from Royal Purple. This filter has a thicker shell which makes it stronger than others. It is designed with end-caps that are made from metal so you know for a fact that it will seal the filter nicely.
The center tube of this filter prevents it from collapsing once in use. It is made from 100% screen-back synthetic media that provides excellent filtration for oil. The heavy-gauge steel backplate that is well needed for higher burst strength.
- It is made to be heavy-duty.
- It can withstand heavy oil flow.
- It works well in removing particles.
- It helps optimize the flow of oil.
- It works on different types of vehicles.
- May or may not fit your car. Make sure to check your car’s oil filter first to see if it can fit well.
3. Bosch 3330 Premium FILTECH Oil Filter
Bosch is a name you can trust when it comes to car parts and one of the products they have is oil filter. The 3330 Premium FILTECH is a great product for vehicles thanks to its media screens that can filter out harmful contaminants as it protects your engines.
This filter is designed with strong steel base plates as well as housings that is very useful in preventing leaks, warpage and poor fitting. The anti-drain back valve is made from silicone.
It also ensures a good supply of clean oil whenever the car is being started. The gasket is highly lubricated which is designed to seal tightly yet easy to remove at the same time.
It also comes with double-locked rolled seams that form into a leak-free canister you can use. Basically it is one of the best filters for oil out there today.
- It is a very solid filter.
- It works well in filtering fragments.
- It is highly recommended by a lot of users.
- It fits really well and no signs of leakage.
- It’s budget-friendly.
- Orders may come incomplete. Contact your customer service for this issue.
- It may or may not fit certain car models.
4. ACDelco PF2232 Professional Engine Oil Filter
Another great filter to find in the market today belongs to ACDelco. The PF2232 is made with 98% multi-pass filtering efficiency at 25-30 microns filtering capacity which basically means it is very excellent in filtering oil.
The filter is also equipped with cellulose media that can trap 1/3 width of human hair making it possible to filter almost anything ensuring you that your car’s oil is free from any debris. The thermosetting adhesive seal is very helpful in holding the filter media in place.
The superior filter capacity is designed to provide consistent flow management as well as durability. Compared to other filters, the burst strength of this filter is five times stronger. So basically, it can withstand any operating pressures once the oil reaches the operating temperature making it even durable.
- It is made to be durable.
- It fits well.
- It provides excellent filtering.
- It’s cheaper compared to leading brands.
- The main complaint of customers is that they receive defective or missing parts. In case this happens to you, contact customer service immediately so your orders can be replaced.
5. Fram PH7317 Spin-On Oil Filter
The last on our list but definitely not the least belongs to Fram. Their PH7317 oil filter is an excellent choice for those who are looking for protection when going on long drives. This is because it has been proven that Fram can protect your engine up to 5,000 miles with the use of this oil filter.
It is engineered to be used even with conventional oils and is ideal when removing dirt from it. It is mainly designed for everyday drivers that have regular maintenance on their cars. It is also proven to have 95% dirt-trapping efficiency.
- It does its job well, fits cars without issues.
- It is easy to use.
- It can remove dirt well.
- It provides long mileage.
- It’s cheap and good for those who are looking for quality filters.
- It grips the engine well.
- Customers have complained about rusted parts sent to them. Again if you have encountered the same problems, make sure to contact the company as early as possible.
6. Toyota 90915-YZZF2 Oil Filter
This oil filter from the famous Toyota company is one that fits the original equipment manufacturer profile as it is regarded as the same oil filter that came when your vehicle first arrived. Being an original equipment manufacturer product means it is still high ineffectiveness as well as quality and there isn’t any form of doubt that this product would work or be compatible with your vehicle.
Finding the right and compatible parts for your vehicle could be a little bit challenging but then it is also necessary that the right and matching part is found so as to make sure your vehicle is well protected. This oil filter from Toyota is one that car owners ought to have in their cars as it is very effective in wiping off any type of contaminant.
Once this oil filter is added to any vehicle, there is an improvement in the quality of the engine and the combination of this oil filter with any other brand of motor oil or even with Toyota motor oils simply means a high-performance engine can be achieved.
- Can be used for as much as four oil changes
- This oil filter doesn’t need lubrication as it already comes with a lubricated rubber seal
- Properly packaged product
- Also makes sure there is oil in engines even during cold mornings
- Comes with a wrong description
- Has a horrible HTE delivery
- This oil filter isn’t ideal for a V6 3.O liter
- There could be leakages with this oil filter
7. Motorcraft FL-2016 Oil Filter
The Motorcraft oil filters are designed in such a way that the high-quality standards of the ford motor company are met. It is well-engineered bearing optimal protection in mind as it would effectively kick against engines from wearing down which could be a result of attacks by metal bits, dust, sand, carbon and also abrasives so they would not be able to contaminate your vehicle oil.
Having a pressure relief valve makes sure that contaminated oil isn’t circulated back into the engine of the vehicle and even during extremely cold weather conditions, this oil filter prevents clogging as it maintains a steady flow of oil in the engine. Its durability is one that cannot be easily compromised as it features a steel outer casing combined with a painting that doesn’t just make it fit properly or perfectly but also makes sure it stays resistant to rust.
The Motorcraft Oil Filter is extremely effective in capturing particles and collecting dirt using its powerful filter media and just like in cheaper oil filter products that witness the leakage of oil, the Motorcraft Oil Filter features an anti-drain valve that makes sure oil doesn’t get drained out.
- Quite easy to change when carrying out an oil change
- Perfectly constructed and also fits with ease
- This oil filter is a must use in Powerstroke 6.0 diesel engines
- Can be gotten at an affordable price
- Delivered right on time
- A little bit difficult to install as it failed to seat properly
8. K&N HP-1017 Performance Gold Oil Filter – Best Seller
There are certain oil filters that are designed to perform exceedingly well especially under cold or harsh weather conditions and they are not so easy to come by or identify. The K&N oil filter is one that meets such a description as it would offer users amazing and exceptional results in cases of high flow rates and in terms of durability.
Having a hex nut welded at it’s top makes sure this oil filter is properly sealed and can be easily wrenched with the use of any standard tool.
The K&N oil filter would make way for easy and quick starts as it features a unique anti-drain back valve that fights against dry start occurrences while its rolled thread makes it simple for car owners or mechanics to install this oil filter and also cut down on stripping. When designing the K&N oil filter, safety and strength were taken into consideration as this oil filter is resistant to attacks or rocks or debris.
It would, however, improve engine performance and would also deliver overall general performance when used mostly with long life and synthetic motor oils.
- Comes with an additional sealing to prevent leakages
- Has a perfect fit just as described
- Being heavy-duty simply means this oil filter cannot be collapsed or punctured easily
- Timely delivered
- Can be removed and easily installed
- Presence of oil drips which signifies leakage
- Low in quality
- Has a loose-fitting contrary to its description
9. Purolator PL14612 Oil Filter
To enable your vehicle engine to keep performing at a stable and at its peak then you must be ready to spend on a quality oil filter and one oil filter that is capable of pushing your engine to perform at its best is the Puralotor One 14612 oil filter which has the ability to eliminate up to ninety-nine percent of dirt.
For every vehicle that plays the road today, the PL 14612 oil filter would increase the life of its engine so it can drive up to ten thousand miles.
Having metal end caps which are resistant to wear and also filter media that are made of high density synthetic blend, this is the only oil filter that knows how to retain its filtering power during an oil change and this, therefore, contributes to why it is suitable for use irrespective of the condition or situation whether it is under difficult driving conditions like stop and move traffic, towing and also under any unfavorable harsh weather condition.
You would be impressed with the level of performance it delivers combined with the amount of protection that this oil filter offers when it is combined using high mileage and synthetic oils.
- Possesses a strong and durable housing which makes it solid and reliable
- Has a unique bypass valve design
- Easy to go off and put on
- Has a smooth blue coating
- Makes sure engines last longer
- Its design has been changed from the former
- Has issues of leakages at its gasket
- The blue coating has less grip
10. FRAM PH3506 Extra Guard Oil Filter
Every car owner ought to have an oil filter in his or her car that would propel engines to ride as far as thousands of miles and when considering what oil filter could be capable of achieving that, the FRAM extra guard PH3506 is one that comes to mind.
It is capable of delivering high-quality protection that encourages engines to drive up to five thousand miles and more exceptional results and performance would also be delivered when this oil filter is combined with conventional oils.
This oil filter features an original blend of resin and fibers which is powerful and strong enough to trap dirt so as to ensure the engine is protected at all times and for this reason, this oil filter is suitable for all drivers who carry out maintenance frequently on their vehicles.
- This filter stands out from the rest due to its ability to effectively filter off contaminants
- Has an anti-slip design which makes to be removed easily with the hands
- Has a rubber end which makes it be tightened during installation using the hands
- Less expensive
- Contents seem flimsier compared to other cheaper brands
- Failed to fit
- Difficult to check or raise oil filter’s efficacy
11. Motorcraft FL-820-S Oil Filter
Having this Motorcraft FL-820-S oil filter in your vehicle means engines would be duly protected against unwanted situations like wear which happens when unwanted particles like dust, sand, carbon, and even pieces of metals from going into the oil. This is also an oil filter that would deliver a lasting and impressive action as it features an iron steel case that is well painted to limit the possibility or chances of rusting.
Car owners can trust this oil filter to capture or collect particles that are capable of ruining engine performance and it comes with a pressure release valve that makes sure there is a steady flow or supply of oil even when there is an issue of clogging or during harsh weather conditions. This pressure release valve also ensures that contaminants do not find their way back into the oil.
- Reduces knocking and doesn’t burn or generates smoke
- Boosts users confidence
- Not expensive
- Makes sure engine life is extended by putting an end to dry starts
- Comes with no rubber seal
- Failed to fit crown vic 2011
- Can’t be trusted for long-distance driving
12. Bosch 3312 Oil Filter
There are oil filters which claim they are capable of protecting one’s engine but almost every oil filter on the market holds that description and this makes finding a quality and reliable oil filter quite difficult but there isn’t anything to worry about as the BOSCH 3312 premium oil filter is engineered with the aim of providing optimal protection for your engine and also to improve engine performance.
Featuring the combination of synthetic and natural materials, this oil filter clamps down on engine wear while making sure the engine stays fully protected at the same time and having a thicker and larger filter media and filtering area simply means this oil filter would be very effective in getting rid of particles and contaminants compared to other conventional filters.
- Quite a good looking product as it has a sleek black look
- Comes with a unique bypass valve, is well constructed and also features a reliable filter media
- Guarantees steady and clean oil flow
- Less expensive
- This product arrived fairly damaged
- Not suitable for use in a 1983 Honda Accord
- Has a wrong product description
13. ACDelco PF63E Professional Engine Oil Filter
Having a revolutionary design means this oil filter can be recycled with ease and also has a light texture which makes sure your engine functions at its peak and one feature which makes this oil filter a favorite among most car owners is it would fit various types of vehicles which go on the road today. It is one that leaves car owners amazed as it would fit, function and form perfectly.
Despite being smaller in size, this oil filter has a filtration media with great capacity with an open area ten times wider in its core which makes way for better and steady flow of oil. Its well-lubricated gasket makes installation a simple and easy process while its metallic cartridge can be easily crushed for easy removal of oil and this crushed metallic cartridge also serves as a source of energy.
- Has a unique filter material which makes way for a better flow of oil
- Can be gotten at an affordable rate
- Shipped and delivered on time
- Has a perfect fitting
- Wasn’t delivered in its supposed oil filter box
- Looks like it is made using a cheap material
- Not ideal for use in engines with an increased oil pressure
14. FRAM Ultra Synthetic Cartridge Oil Filter
For all lightweight tricks and regular cars which go on the road every day, the Ultra Synthetic oil filter from FRAM is one that would offer engines top-notch and state of the art protection and this is, however, the perfect oil filter for drivers who make use of synthetic motor oils in driving up to twenty thousand miles.
For delivering peak performance, the FRAM ultra synthetic oil filter is one that is capable of achieving that and regardless of what oil that you make use of or the type of car you drive, this oil filter would deliver exciting and amazing results.
Its ability to filter off about ninety-nine percent of dirt makes it a solid and reliable product and it is engineered to be different or stand out from other oil filters as it features a double layer synthetic media fused with screen traps made of metal that would effectively trap dirt and boost efficiency.
- This oil filter has a metal wire backing that upholds its internal structure
- High-quality filter that makes the mind be at peace when driving
- Would fit most cars
- Can be purchased at a very affordable price
- Doesn’t collapse in any way as it holds up strong
- Poor quality plastic valve
- Different pictures were used in its advert
- The package arrived a bit crushed
15. Royal Purple 17807 Oil Filter
Designed with a heavy-duty rubber gasket and also having an anti-drain silicone back valve, this oil filter is one that car owners can put their trust in when it comes down to displaying high engine performance, saying no to leakages and also fighting against dry starts and this same oil filter also features micro-glass media which is capable of filtering off about ninety-nine percent of particles which tends to hinder engine performance.
Its durable housing ensures it endures higher burst unlike in other conventional oil filters and for what it is worth, this oil filter is the best when it comes to optimizing oil flow for a better engine performance, effective removal of unwanted particles and dirt, works great with conventional and synthetic oils and also making long filter life possible.
- Long-lasting oil filter that doesn’t go wrong
- Arrived with no damages and also timely arrived
- The use of this oil filter means the oil in engines would be clean meaning it is effective in filtering off particles and dirt
- Fits great
- Expensive compared to other oil filters
- There is a drop in oil pressure when this oil filter is used
- Has a different wrench size from its factory wrench size
Picking the Right Oil Filter
With the increasing number of companies making products for your car, it is possible to be confused when you are shopping for something as easy as oil filters. However, you can avoid this situation with these easy tips:
- First of all, you must check your car and see the kind of oil filter it has. If your car company is exclusively using a specific oil filter then it is best to stick to the brand.
- Check the makers of the oil filter your car has. Contact them and ask if they can provide you an alternative brand in case you cannot find the same maker. This could help you out too.
- In case you really don’t have a choice and if you don’t know what kind of oil filter to get, ASK. Your mechanic can help determine the type of oil filter to use. You can also ask friends or family members for suggestions. Trust me, it’s not wrong to ask and admit that you don’t know anything about it.
- You can also contact customer service and ask for options or suggestions.
- Lastly, read about oil filters. There are plenty of write-ups and articles that you can read online. These will help educate you and give you better insight into the kind of oil filters to get. Customer reviews can also help as they are first-hand experiences. They can also teach you what brands of the oil filter to avoid and what brands can work best for your car.
So there you go, fifteen of the best oil filters that you can get in the market today. This can be, perhaps, one of the most comprehensive lists that you can ever have. They are highly recommended by customers too so you might as well check them out. Make sure also to read about other oil filters and how they work, so that you might just find the right one for you. Bring this list with you, as you head out shopping for oil filters. That way, you’re also giving yourself the opportunity to make a more informed choice. We hope that you find this article helpful, enjoy!