In this digital world, people are dependent on electronic PDF documents either for sharing data or for communication purposes. PDF serves as an important resource in many organizations for communication purposes. You can copy the text and paste in the word processor, add the content you want, and save it as a new PDF. This option is time-consuming and could make things confusing later with similar content existing in more than one PDF.
So, what can you do? There is an easier way to get things done. Rather than working backward and creating more work for yourself, there are various software programs that help you merge PDF to create a cohesive document. This article will walk you through many of the available options to merge PDF documents.
So, look through this post thoroughly and learn about the best 5 tools to merge PDF documents.
1. PDFelement Pro
iSkysoft PDFelement Pro is a feature-rich and robust software to merge two PDF files easily and seamlessly. With this software, you have full control over your PDFs. This robust software has solved a huge problem in the document management industry, as it allows you to convert over 300 file formats into professional-looking PDFs as well as combine PDF into one file and reorganize pages. It also allows the users to create, convert, edit, and adjust fonts and styles without affecting the original formatting of the document. Users can also edit scanned files using OCR feature which makes PDF searchable and selectable in more than 20 languages. For more details check pdf.iskysoft.com.
- PDFelement Pro free trial version has limitations.
- PDFelement Pro allows you to create and combine different web pages, texts, images, as well as combine multiple PDF.
- One can easily edit PDF, add new text, watermark, combine pages, add images, and do a lot more with this tool.
- Users can quickly merge multiple PDF files as well as split them too.
- The built-in OCR feature allows you to edit the data in the combined PDF files
2. Adobe Acrobat
Adobe Acrobat is the most common software used to merge PDF files. This is because Adobe invented PDF and it continues to lead in PDF conversion software. Although it is expensive than other PDF software provided here, it has many basic and advanced features. The newest version has all the familiar tools and most up-to-date features to create and merge PDF files into one, add multimedia and interactive forms as well as collect and analyze data. This software has all the features you need to create, modify, and combine PDF. So many features could make it cumbersome to navigate, but it has a streamlined menu bar that highlights the most important features.
- The software is expensive and consumes a lot of disc space.
- It allows you to extract, create, convert, sign, and finally merge PDF into one as well as merge different documents.
- Store all the combined PDF files and other PDF documents in the cloud without having to worry about losing them.
- This PDF merge software looks great with a sleek design and is easy to navigate.
3. Nitro PDF
Nitro PDF software is very simple to use. With it you will be able to create, edit, view, annotate, collaborate, share, and combine PDF documents easily. It also enables you to easily convert Word and Excel documents into PDFs and vice versa. The interface of the program is quite similar to Microsoft Office with a ribbon that allows easy access to the features. With Nitro PDF you will be able to manage many PDFs or other documents into one PDF.
- Desktop Nitro PDF is not compatible with Mac
- It does not have any dedicated mobile app
- This PDF merge tool is easy to operate and quite fast.
- Merge multiple PDF or other documents into one PDF.
- It supports over 300 file formats.
- Create PDF files directly from a scanner or any printable application.
4. Soda PDF
Soda PDF is a very reliable solution that allows you to convert a wide range of file types, edit the content of PDF documents, add security, digital signatures, recognize text with OCR feature, and combine PDF files. It is a fully functional PDF solution available both as a desktop and a web-based app. Soda PDF has a modern and sleek interface that allows you to manipulate all the PDF documents. Review, insert, edit, convert, create, secure and sign, and merge PDF files.
- It does not have video embedding feature
- When merging multiple PDF files, it often crashes.
- Enables you to merge multiple PDF into one easily.
- This PDF tool is available in both download and online versions
5. Foxit PDF
Finally, we have Foxit PDF this is another fully-featured software to merge two different PDF files or more. It is available for both business and individual use. Foxit PDF has a user-friendly interface and its cutting-edge editing tool enables you to quickly make changes to the uploaded PDF document. Some robust features that this PDF software offers include share, scan, collaborate, comment, export PDF forms, sign, and do a lot more things with your PDF files.
- OCR feature not that good as compared to other software.
- This PDF tool enables you to organize pages by simply dragging and dropping page thumbnails from one document to another.
- Delete or add pages to combined PDF, swap, flatten, crop, extract and split PDF pages as well.
- Add, delete, combine or combine PDF pages from multiple files to create new documents.
So these are the top 5 merge PDF software that you can use for your next project. By looking at all the pros and cons, choose which one is the best merging tool.