Babies are the greatest joy in the family. With their birth, the preparations, and sweet problems that we all have been waiting for and want to have begin. Most of the preparations are completed a few months before their birth. Buying baby clothes, a stroller, and equipping a child’s room are some of the responsibilities that young parents prioritize.
They complete these responsibilities in the early stages of pregnancy as soon as they know the gender of the baby. But there are some responsibilities in arranging a child’s room that can be completed without even waiting to find out of the baby. That is the arrangement of the children’s room with furniture.
Recently, neutral colors have been used more and more in the decoration of the home, and thus in the decoration of the children’s rooms.
The most common and popular colors are white, cream, and gray, but there are also types of furniture that are made of wood and have the same pattern, the pattern of wood. The same colors are most often used in the decoration of children’s rooms, which nurtures the style of simple home decoration.
Also, this way of arranging the children’s rooms allows easy rearrangement in the future. But it is very important to pay attention to what kind of furniture is brought into the child’s room.
First of all, one should pay attention to the quality, to check the experiences of the previous buyers of that furniture, but the most important thing is to pay attention to its composition, as the materials of manufacture.
Quality means quality materials for making furniture and quality components. Each of us would like the best for our baby, and the best in quality. What is a quality baby furniture?
Quality baby furniture is furniture made of natural materials, usually wood. Minimized and even eliminated all inorganic materials that may be present, such as paint, toxic substances, and materials that attract bacteria and impurities.
This type of furniture radiates quality because it is simply organic and can not harm the newborn because it does not contain any negative compositions. But what are the other things to look out for when choosing a crib for your baby?
Sit back and follow this article carefully, because we bring you the most important 6 things to keep in mind when choosing a crib for your baby:
- A crib made of safe materials is the right choice – Not every crib offers the necessary security with its composition. Many baby cribs contain unwanted toxins that can only harm your baby. Quality and safe materials are all those materials that are over 90% of natural origin such as wood. Choose a model that contains minimal paint, is minimally varnished, and coated with all kinds of greasy materials. Parenthood.Guide says that organic furniture is best for children, they will grow up happy and carefree, but above all, they will be safe in their crib. This is the opinion of experts who have been following the process of making baby cots and other baby equipment for a long time. So always make sure you choose the best for your child.
- Choose a crib with the dimensions you need – When designing a baby room, always plan the space in detail. Therefore, it is necessary to choose a crib with specific measures. When buying a crib, parents often forget to take measures and buy a crib that does not fit the planned space in the room and then is forced to make a new layout or eliminate elements of the room. So be careful! Take the dimensions and according to them ask in the store to make your desired model if they do not have it in the dimensions in which you are looking for it.
- Opt for a functional crib – A quality crib also means a functional crib. Always aim for functional furniture for the baby, in this case, look for a functional crib. Make sure you find a model that will have a secure door for easy adjusting and picking up the baby, will have additional wheels for easy transport in the home and will be easy to disassemble and assemble. These features will allow you to easily manipulate this piece of furniture throughout the home and even in your cottage.
- Pay attention to the height of the crib – Too high a crib is never a good option. When looking for cribs in stores, always make sure that the model is not too high, ie that it is as low as possible. This is very important because children grow up fast, they will spend their first years sleeping in the crib, and often after they start walking they know how to secretly sneak in and escape from the crib. In such situations, children can inadvertently fall, and you must calculate that risk in time. So focus on finding a model that will be high enough and safe. When considering the best sleeping options for your baby, it’s worth exploring different perspectives like sleep sacks and sleep swaddles. Nested Bean provides insightful information on this topic in their Zen Blog.
- Make sure the crib has the ability to add accessories – Make sure the crib can add accessories – Baby cots are usually sold in a regular version without any accessories, but some of them also offer options for accessories. By accessories, we mean space for placing a curtain for protection against insects, night light, rotating toys above the crib, and a space for placing a baby phone through which you will follow your baby at all times. Adding these accessories will make your crib more equipped and more comfortable for your baby.
- Choose a safe and comfortable mattress and pillow – For a quality sleep for your baby, you need to carefully choose a quality mattress and pillow. What does this mean? This means that you should pay attention to the construction materials, ie they should be adapted for newborns and not cause any allergic reactions. Then pay attention to the composition of the mattress and pillow. Make sure they are made up of biological materials and materials that will give your baby a good night’s sleep. And most importantly – choose a composition that does not attract bacteria and viruses! It will protect the health of your baby, and you will always see him happy and smiling.
Always give your newborn the best. Invest in choosing safe, quality and functional furniture for your child’s room that will make you happy as a parent, and will keep your baby safe. By following these 6 tips you will give your child a safe start to their life, carefree dreams, and a smile that will always be there.