We all get ourselves into the situation when we have some important files on our mobile phone or computer, but we deleted them by accident. Deleting your files was very annoying before when technology wasn’t good enough, but there is hope today. You can find many solutions today for recovering your data, so no need to worry. Many of them are very simple to use, and you don’t need to leave your home to recover your files. Sometimes the problem is caused by a virus, or something else, but you can restore almost everything today. In this text, you can find some of the software which is proven to be good.
- One of the most used data recovery software is EaseUS. You can try a free trial, and it is compatible with many languages. Maybe the best thing about this software is that your files are sure, and there is not going to be any damage to them. You can see many benefits this software offers such as searching specific files, previewing them, and even filter and sort. You can pause and resume your search whenever you want, and recover all types of data, no matter how they were deleted. Recovering data is sure with this software, and it is surely one of the smartest decisions purchasing the full version. If you don’t like it, you have 30 days to take your money back. But, there are more than 10 million satisfied customers so you won’t be disappointed. Technical support is free, and you can always reach someone to help you, no matter what time it is.
- If you lost your important files, you could try to bring them back with Stellar Data Recovery. This software is not hard to use, and you can bring back almost all. No matter if an email, photo, or video file, Stellar Data Recovery will restore it. It can help if your files are deleted by mistake, or by some virus. The good thing is that this software can repair corrupted files too. Even if your hard drive is not working, there is also a possibility to have the relevant data back. You can do it by yourself, and for everything you need help with, you can always contact technical support.
- Running a small business can be very stressful, but maybe the most stressful part of it is data storage. With Crashplan you will always be sure that your important files are protected, and that you will never lose them. Crashplan offers you a free trial plan, but if you choose them, you will probably decide to take a full package. Your files would be protected all time, without extra charge for big ones. You can also choose for how long your deleted files will be able to recover, and you can restore all of them for any computer. Technical support is available through emails, phones, or any other type of communication. This software is made especially for the small business firms, and if you are the one who runs it, this may be the best solution for you.
- Recuva is the software with which you are probably most familiar. It has been working since 2005, and you can recover any deleted file you want. You can find a free version, but also the professional and business edition. Recuva can restore most types of data, but you need to be aware that Recuva is not a suitable choice if you want to defragment them. However, it is good to know that Recuva is always scanning twice. In the first try, it is scanning your computer and trying to recover the data, and in the other, it is analyzing files and their successful recovery. The Recuva Wizard is there to help you throughout the complete process, and all you need is to follow the steps without stress. The explanation of every step is very good, and you can do it by yourself.
- When talking about free download, UltData is maybe the best choice. It is not only for professionals, and it guarantees that it can bring you back your data in only two minutes. UltData works with deleted, corrupted, and formatted files, but perhaps the best thing about it is that it also has an option for the Partition Recovery. You can recover all of your records with only three steps from your home, and you can do it from any device you need, no matter if they are already formatted. Maybe it looks a little pretentious, but developers are sure in 100% data recovery.
- Paragon Backup and Recovery can offer you the full system recovery. This kind of recovery can be very beneficial if your computer stops working. In that case, you can recover all data to your USB or portable hard drive. You can also recover only the files you need or just one partition of the disc. The control is all yours, and this means you can schedule the backups, set time for them, and choose to automatically delete the old backup images. The program is mounting every file, and you don’t need to worry if you delete it. The data are stored properly, and you can reach them as they are on your computer, and recover what you need. You can find two versions of this software. One is for the home, and the other one is for commercial use.
No matter what recovery software you choose, the only important thing is to get your data back. Technology is improving every day, and the software is only getting better and better. It is always good to keep your data safe, but mistakes are happening, so the good thing is to know how to make things right if you make a mistake. The usage of those programs is simple, and you won’t need a professional to do it for you. There are plenty of options today, so whatever you do, your files are safe.