Looking for ways to inspire your female followers to hit the gym? If so, you may be interested in using a few of these fun and light-hearted quotes as captions on your posts. Sure, working out is something that you should often take seriously, but there’s no harm in sharing a few funnier quotes every now and then. With this in mind, here are a few that you might want to share with your workout buddies and followers.
40 funny fitness quotes for women
There are so many great options for funny quotes – here are just a few of the ones that may help to inspire you and give you a good chuckle before your workout:
- The only time you should ever look back is to check out that booty
- I have to exercise in the morning before my brain has a chance to figure out what I’m doing
- Look like a beauty, train like a beast
- I don’t sweat, I sparkle
- If you still look cute after a workout, you didn’t go hard enough
- I like big weights and I cannot lie
- It’s my workout, I can cry if I want to
- I wear black when I work out because it’s a funeral for my fat
- If you think a minute goes by fast, you’ve never been on a treadmill
- You gotta hustle for that muscle
- Your mind needs exercise just as much as your body – that’s why I think about jogging every day
- Watch your habits not your weight
- Girls just wanna have guns
- Squats? I thought you said shots
- Your warmup is my workout
- I flexed and the sleeves fell off
- I don’t want to look skinny, I want to look like I could kick your butt
- Biceps don’t grow on trees
- Body type: Works out and eats out
- A dude told me I look like a man, I told him, if he lifted like me, he could too
- When you love food but also love to see your abs
- If women with muscles look like men, then do men with no muscles look like women?
- Life has its ups and downs. I call them squats
- I said crunches, but my stomach auto-corrected it to cupcakes
- I’m sorry for what I said during burpees
- Sweat is just your fat crying
- Shut up legs, you’re fine
- If fitness came in a bottle, everyone would have a great body
- My favorite machine at the gym is the TV
- It’s not swagger, I’m just sore
- If only sass burned calories
- Diet – Did I Eat That?
- Call the cops, ‘cause I am killing this workout
- Excuses don’t kill the fat, exercise does
- Be a badass with a great ass
- The only bs I need is breakfast and squats
- I wish my wallet was as thick as my thighs
- Personal trainers who say “last one” are the reason I have trust issues
- You’ll never realize how long a minute is until you exercise
- I’ll never break up with gym, we always seem to workout
Looking for the best way to share these quotes?
Many people use quotes as quick, easy, and effective captions for their posts on Instagram, or as simple post ideas for their other social media platforms. If you’re looking for an even better way to create simple content in this vein, it could be worth checking out some social media templates.
There are plenty of great options for those in need of fitness content, as well as any other kind of social media topic for that matter, so you generally won’t have to search too hard to find something that works for you. In fact, you’ll have a plethora of great fitness templates to choose from, as well as bundles of fitness templates to give you a range of options.
ContentBASE has a bunch more funny female fitness quotes, as well as matching promo content templates for when you want to share these quotes on your social media in style. ContentBASE has a lot more in store for you, including the opportunity to request custom templates if you want to have something a little more unique. Either way, we’re sure that these templates will be the perfect way to share what you’d like to say on your social media.
Advantages of using Canva to promote your business on social media
There are many advantages of using Canva to create visuals for your social media accounts. Here are some of the main ones:
1. You can save time by using Canva’s templates
If you’re short on time or not particularly design-savvy, then using Canva’s templates is a great way to create high-quality visuals without spending hours doing it.
2. You don’t need any design experience
Canva is an extremely user-friendly platform that doesn’t require any design experience. Even if you’ve never used Photoshop or Illustrator before, you’ll be able to create stunning visuals with ease.
3. It’s affordable (or even free)
Canva offers a free plan as well as a paid subscription. The free plan gives you access to most of Canva’s features, while the paid subscription gives you access to even more templates, tools, and resources.
4. You can create visuals for any social media platform
Not only can you create visuals for Instagram, but you can also create visuals for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and any other social media platform you can think of.
5. You can make your visuals stand out with Canva’s branding kit
If you want to add your brand’s colours, fonts, and logo to your visuals, then you can do so with Canva’s branding kit. This is a great way to make your visuals look more professional and cohesive.
6. You can create animated graphics with Canva
Did you know that you can also create animated graphics with Canva? This is a great way to add some movement to your visuals and make them even more eye-catching.
7. You can collaborate with others on Canva
If you’re working with a team, then you can easily collaborate with others on Canva. This means that multiple people can work on the same design at the same time, which is really handy if you’re working to a tight deadline.
8. You can access Canva from anywhere
As Canva is an online platform, you can access it from anywhere in the world. All you need is an internet connection and you’re good to go.
9. You can use Canva on any device
Canva is also available on both desktop and mobile, so you can design on the go if you need to.
10. There’s a huge range of resources available
As well as templates and tools, Canva also offers a huge range of resources such as tutorials, articles, and freebies. These are great if you want to learn more about graphic design or brush up on your skills.