Exhibitions are a marvellous opportunity for a brand to connect with existing and potential customers and get to know the latest market trends and consumer behaviour patterns. All exhibition attendees are prospective clients who are there to find solutions to their problems, new partners, or your product or service.
There are indeed several benefits to attending exhibitions. However, you will also need a lot of attention and dedication to make your booth successful. Here are seven tips to help you have a wonderful experience in your next exhibition.
7 Tips That Can Make Your Next Exhibition A Success
This article will discuss seven primary steps to help your exhibition booth succeed.
1. Identifying Your Goals
Before booking the exhibition space, it is essential to set your goals. For example, if you plan to sell products, set a target for the event and consider all possible payment solutions that will work seamlessly with the exhibition structure and your business principles.
For instance, if you are a sustainable brand and want to cut down on paper waste, ensure that the payment methods at your custom exhibit booth generate as little amount of paper waste as possible. Instead, try to bring in all electronic transactions with e-Receipts sent to the client’s email id.
Furthermore, if your primary goal of attending the exhibition is to network with other companies and brands, try to arrange a sitting area within the booth and pre-book slots for all seminars and marketing activities.
Once you set realistic targets and goals, it becomes easier to plan the next steps.
2. The Objective and Type Of Exhibition
The objective and type of exhibition are closely related, as the goal will determine the most suitable type.
For example, if the exhibition aims to launch a new product, a product launch exhibition would be the most suitable type. A trade show or conference exhibition would be more appropriate if the objective is to educate customers and generate leads. Finally, a corporate exhibition would be the best fit if the objective is to showcase a company’s brand and products.
3. Stay Prepared
For a seamless and successful exhibition experience, it is essential to stay prepared for all the major and minor things that can occur before, during, or after the exhibition.
Give yourself and your team ample time to reserve a suitable booth space, approve the design for the custom exhibit booth and its production cost, create all kinds of online and offline promotional and advertising material, and get all installations in place.
For instance, the space available for an exhibit booth setup can influence the design and layout in several ways, such as:
- 1 Wall Booth: If only one wall is available, the exhibitor can create a back wall display showcases their brand and products. This setup is suitable for smaller spaces or as a backdrop for a presentation or demonstration.
- 2 Wall Booth: With two walls, the exhibitor can create a back wall display and an adjacent display wall. This setup allows for a more comprehensive presentation of the brand and products.
- 3 Wall Booth: The exhibitor can create a full surrounding display if three walls are available. This type of setup is suitable for larger spaces and provides maximum exposure for the brand and products.
- Centre Display: If there is no wall space available, the exhibitor can create a freestanding display in the centre of the area. This setup is suitable for open spaces and provides maximum visibility from all angles.
In each case, the size, shape, and location of the exhibit booth space will influence the design and setup of the booth, and the exhibitor must consider these factors when creating their booth design. Therefore, knowing the area you are allotted beforehand will help you design the setup correctly to use the space given to its maximum potential.
4. Reserve Your Space
The location of your exhibit booth is crucial as it can impact the following:
- Visibility: A prominent location can increase the booth’s visibility and attract more visitors.
- Foot Traffic: The booth’s location can impact the amount of foot traffic and potential customers the booth will receive.
- Competition: The location can also impact competition, as some areas may have more high-traffic booths or competitors, making it more challenging to stand out and attract visitors.
- Brand Image: The booth’s location can also impact the brand image of the exhibitor, with some areas being seen as more prestigious and providing a greater sense of credibility and authority.
- Budget: The cost of exhibiting can be influenced by the location, with some places being more expensive than others due to factors such as rental costs, proximity to amenities, and visibility.
- Logistics: The location can also impact logistics, such as access to electricity, Wi-Fi, and other necessary resources.
5. Create Informative and Unique Promotional Material
Promotional material includes exhibition booth displays, leaflets, flyers, signage, Point of Sale displays, photo wallpapers, and much more. These promotional materials will help the attendees remember and recall your products and services even after the exhibition.
More extensive promotional materials, exhibition booth signage, structure, and display will attract the attendees’ attention and bring them to you. However, one of the best ways to stand out from the crowd is to use innovative materials to create your exhibition booth and displays.
6. Unique Materials For Making Custom Exhibit Booths
Currently, fabric exhibition displays and ReBoard displays are trending in the market for their unique style, use benefits, feature, and eco-friendly nature. In addition, fabric and ReBoard are both sustainable display options that can be reused repeatedly, significantly reducing overall costs.
With the help of Fabric exhibition displays, you can reap the following benefits while preparing for the event:
- Lightweight and easy to transport.
- Quick and easy to set up.
- Vibrant and high-quality graphics.
- Durable and long-lasting.
- Cost-effective compared to traditional displays.
These features make fabric displays a popular choice for exhibitors looking to create eye-catching and professional-looking booth displays. In addition, thanks to its long-lasting durability, fabric displays can be reused time and again for multiple events and exhibitions, saving you time and money in the long run.
Apart from fabric, one more material is quite popular for creating out-of-the-box booth setups. ReBoard is used to make exhibition booths by utilising its unique properties as a building material.
ReBoard is a lightweight and sturdy material that can be easily cut, shaped, and mounted to create custom displays. It can also be printed to display vibrant graphics, making it an excellent option for creating eye-catching and memorable exhibition booths.
Additionally, this MDF alternative is durable and can be reused, making it a cost-effective and sustainable solution for exhibitors. These benefits make it an ideal choice for creating high-quality and versatile exhibition booths.
7. Design a Creative, Out-Of-The-Box Booth Display
A dull and drab-looking exhibition booth would generate little interest from the attendees. Therefore, a visually captivating exhibition booth display is essential to achieve the set goals and targets.
The best way to create the most unique yet customised booth is to work with a professional printing agency which offers innovative exhibition booths and display solutions.
Exhibitions are a valuable opportunity for businesses to showcase their products or services, generate leads, and build relationships. Remember to identify the goals, stay prepared, create valuable promotional content, design a unique exhibition booth, promote the event, train your team and follow up with your leads. These tips can help you make the most of your investment and achieve your goals.